I do have some goals for reading this year:
- Read 52 books. That was also my goal last year, but I felt short by about half.
- Read at least Game of Thrones in the Song of Ice and Fire series.
- Read at least The Pillars of the Earth in whatever that series is called. I Googled it, but did not find an answer. Maybe I didn’t Google hard enough.
- Read at least two books set in France. If I can’t go there in person…
- Take advantage of free books. I need to use my school library, public library, Kindle book lending, Overdrive, PaperBackSwap, and NetGalley more.
- Read at least ten books in my back catalog of to-read books. Including some books I had to have that are still untouched on my shelf several years later.
- Complete the reading challenges I joined (and participate more actively on the challenge websites with comments and reviews).
- Figure out a way to listen to audio books now that I’m not commuting.
- Finish Les Misérables on DailyLit.
- Make more time for reading.
Do you have any reading resolutions?