Roger nominated me for a Thinking Blogger Award. I was kind of surprised, as I don’t think of this blog as particularly thought-provoking, but who am I to turn down an award? According to the rules, I now nominate five bloggers who make me think for this award.
- Western Dragon: Nepotism doesn’t hurt, I suppose, but until I encouraged her to write, I had no idea my daughter could write so well. In fact, she writes much better than I did when I was her age. She seems to intuit characterization. She really makes me think. Don’t miss her creative writing.
- The Genealogue: Chris Dunham bills his site as “Genealogy News You Can’t Possibly Use,” but I have spent quite a lot of time enjoying his posts and learning how to do things. Plus, he’s a nice person and shared his thoughts about the Salem Witch Trials with my class, which I really appreciated.
- Baghdad Girl: This blog is written by a girl who until recently lived in war-torn Baghdad. Her frequent posts of cat pictures are sometimes punctuated by reflections about life in a war zone, and I find that when I hear about Iraq now, I often think of her, and children like her.
- Sarah*n*Dipitous: Sarah Hodsdon writes this blog, a reflection of her artwork and thoughts. She homeschools her children, Ben and Noah, and does a great job, judging from their own blog posts.
- Things in Your Head: This blog is written by Wendy. She reflects on life, her family, her past, her present, you name it! I find her writing to be enjoyable, whether she’s being funny or serious.
I would like you all to know that there are plenty of bloggers who make me think, aside from these five, but I was unfortunately limited to five.
[tags]meme, thinking blogger, blogging[/tags]
3 thoughts on “Thinking Blogger Award”
Dana, thank you so much. Coming from you, this is high praise indeed! Thanks for your support 🙂
How nice to write about me like this, I can't tell you how much I am happy, thank you, and good luck.
Thank you so much Dana. You totally made our day…
Comments are closed.