Well, I seem to be getting a 500 error when I try to get del.icio.us to post my daily links. There is a problem with the mt-xmlrpc.cgi file. I don’t know what it is, because I tried all the common solutions:
- Make sure the file is chmod to 755
- Make sure it was uploaded in ASCII
- Make sure I have LWP::UserAgent and SOAP::Lite installed
- Make sure the path to the file is correct
- Make sure the path to perl is correct
- Tear my hair and scream
Yep, done all that. I don’t know why it isn’t working but I put in a help request at the Movable Type forums that will most likely get ignored, so I’ll let you know. Crankydragon, you got this to work. Any problems like this? I think all of my other cgi files are working fine.