I have some books to add to my to-read list.
- The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
- The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards
- Between, Georgia by Joshilyn Jackson (this is a real place, as anyone who has driven from Atlanta to Athens can tell you!)
- The Known World by Edward P. Jones
- On Writing by Stephen King
- Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
- Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison
- Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys
- Run with the Horsemen by Ferrol Sams (I read the sequel The Whisper of the River and loved it)
- Mockingbird: A Portrait of Harper Lee by Charles J. Shields
Thank goodness I have finished Classroom Instruction That Works. Maybe I can focus a bit on some pleasure reading.